One of the most common ways to establish a company in Estonia is to do it in person in Tallinn. This is the fastest and most convenient way to register your company in Estonia and bring your business project to the international market.
To launch a company in person, you need to plan your trip to Tallinn – you can do everything in one working day, so you do not have to stay long in Estonia.
You do not need to worry about anything – our specialists and consultants will prepare all the necessary documents, make an appointment with the notary, confirm the instruments of constitution of your future company and accompany you personally throughout the entire process.
Main steps of registering a business in Estonia
The preparation and carrying out of the registration procedure can be divided into the following steps:
- Pre-Consultation. Our specialists will answer your questions and discuss with you the details of your visit to Estonia and the company’s registration procedure.
- Coordination of your arrival in Tallinn. Since we need to coordinate with the notary and book a time, we ask you to inform us 3-5 days in advance of your planned visit to Estonia.
- Preparation of instrument of constitution. Our consultants will prepare the memorandum of association and the provisional articles of association as well as check if you are free to use your chosen company name and help you choose the correct area of activity.
- Carrying out the notarial proceedings for establishing a company. All operations related to registering a company will be conducted at a notarial office. Our lawyers will accompany and consult you at the notarial office throughout the entire process of establishing the company.
- Entering the company into the Estonian Business Registry. After the end of the notarial proceedings of registering your company, all instruments of constitution will be forwarded to the Estonian Business Registry and your company will be entered into the register within five working days.
After the completion of the registration process, your company will be entered into the register where you can view the company’s details and get electronic copies of all instruments of constitution.
What information do we need from you?
We need the following details for booking an appointment at the notary and preparing the registration procedure and instrument of constitution:
- The presumed date for your trip to Tallinn;
- The preferred names for your company (2–3 options);
- The planned area of activity;
- Contact information (phone number and e-mail) for your company;
- The founders’ and the directors’ information (given name and surname, address, etc.).
In order for us to be able to prepare the instrument of constitution, we ask you to send scanned copies of the founders’ passports and fill in forms and questionnaires about your clients to specify and fixate all important matters related to the company.
Additional business services
You should also consider the following services for the proper registration and further operation of your business:
- Legal address. You need to indicate the legal address of the company in Estonia when registering a company. Our company offers legal address services in Estonia, including receiving and forwarding incoming letters.
- Contact person. Every company whose board members are non-residents in Estonia is obliged to appoint a contact person to whom official documents, notices and other letters can be delivered. We offer contact person services in Estonia for legal entities.
- Accounting services. Every legal person registered in Estonia is obliged to keep business records and submit an annual report to state agencies. Our accountants will provide you with comprehensive accounting support.
- Legal services. Our experienced lawyers will offer you comprehensive legal aid beginning from pre-consultations and analyses of legal documentation to representing clients’ interests in court proceedings.
Our specialists are ready to offer you all the services necessary for the establishment of your company in Estonia and its further functioning in the legal framework of the European Union.
The cost of registering a company in Estonia
The cost of the whole process of registering a company in person in Estonia includes the following:
- Legal services – 100 euros
- State fee – 200 euros
- Notarial services – 150 euros
- Legal address for one year – 150 euros
- Contact person for one year – 150 euros
Total cost of turnkey solution of company incorporation in Estonia – 750 euros
If you have any specific requests or wishes related to the instrument of the constitution as well as preparing and carrying out the registration procedure in Estonia, please contact our consultants to receive a personal quote.
There are many advantages to registering a company in Estonia and it will become an effective tool for developing your business. You can find all the additional information about registering a company in Estonia on the thematic page of our website.
If you are interested in registering a company in Estonia in person or if you have any questions, please contact our specialists via phone, e-mail or the feedback form on our website.